Friday 3 December 2010

Meet Up Venue




Meet Up Collection


Venue: Bishan Mrt outside exit D drop-off point.
Date & Time: 5.50 - 6pm on Weekdays (excluding PH & weekends)
How to recognize me: Text me or add me on facebook to see how I look like..
Thing to take Note: Inform me your name indicated on your order form.

Please confirm your attendance before the meet up at mylovelyinn@gmail.com
If you would like to collect it before or after 6pm, please refer to self collection at my place or office. 

You may change to postage/ doorstep delivery service/ Self collection at my House or Office/ attend the next mass meet up session or opt for your own courier.

All arrival items must be collected within 1 month because sellers will not handle the issue anymore if there is anything wrong with the items.

Greatly appreciate for your Understanding.





No comments:

Pageviews from the past week

Registration No: 53132270W